Crucial Information forFire Commanders
MobileEyes Responder is used by incident commanders and other first responders to get life-saving information out of the filing cabinets and into the hands of incident commanders & fire officers.
Now you can retrieve and view electronic pre-plan information, describing the layout, construction, occupants, contents and hazardous materials associated with a given structure. Responder is often linked with the fire department’s dispatch software to reduce time and allow the first responders to access all the information from a single source.
- Mobile Device ready.
- Incorporates drawings and photos.
- Real-time updates to support local emergency response firefighters with:
- Dangerous conditions/locations
- Stored hazardous material
- Sprinkler system connections
- Building diagrams and site layouts
- Emergency contacts
- Critical data instantly available for Incident Commanders through their MDTs, GIS or CAD Systems even on Apple or Android devices.
- Automated data transfer to command vehicles.
- Automated mutual aid across fire departments
Overall Software Benefits
- Comprehensive support.
- Occupancy or facility records pre-loaded along with custom code sets created for your department.
- After initial Certified MobileEyes software training we provide professional ongoing support whenever you need it.