Modern Pre-PlanSurveys & Fire Inspections
MobileEyes Company Inspector enables firefighters to create pre-fire plan surveys and perform routine fire inspections using any internet-connected device. Users are able to note hazardous materials, fire safety violations, structural information, exit routes and other important property features helpful while responding to a fire-related emergency.
- Paperless documentation for real-time communication of life safety hazards.
- Complete accurate inspections with preloaded codes, standards and local amendments.
- Custom and NFPA, ICC, or hybrid inspection checklists for comprehensive and accurate reporting and inspections.
- Inspections securely archived and indexed for easy review.
- Versatile Inspections
- New construction, existing commercial buildings, care facilities, educational institutions and industrial facilities
- Fire inspections, life safety inspections, code enforcement inspections, OSHA Inspections, Sprinkler Inspections, EOC inspections, JCAHO Inspections.
- Easily share data to other desktop or mobile systems with easy to use export features.
- Email copies of reports to business owners.
- Reports sent to fire departments, inspectors and firefighters in the field.
- Automated reporting between sprinkler & alarm contractors and AHJs.
- Automated notifications sent for system impairments, critical deficiencies and non-critical deficiencies.
- Required responses automatically added to MobileEyes Inspection Schedule.
- Export and email year-end management reports easily and efficiently.
Overall Software Benefits
- Paperless inspections and reporting.