Better Communication BetweenFire/Building Inspectors & Office Staff
MobileEyes Building Inspector enables building officials and building and fire department personnel to easily and efficiently process new construction permit requests, plan reviews and inspections. The product's built-in portal saves time by facilitating permit and plan submittals and communications between contractors and office personnel.
- In field inspections for footings, rough build, electrical and final inspections.
- Building permits tied into inspection schedule for easy retrieval during field inspections.
- Custom and NFPA, ICC, or hybrid inspection checklists for comprehensive and accurate reporting and inspections.
- This includes custom forms, and onboard code sets that include: IBC, IMC, NEC, IFC, OSHA, JCAHO or custom code sets.
- Automated, real-time communication between office personnel, building inspectors, contractors and owners.
- Contractors submit permit applications online, project updates are automatically posted.
- Electronically submit pass or fail status to contractors and PCs.
- Wireless transmission of reports from site.
- Reports securely archived and indexed for immediate, remote access.
- Export, print or email year-end, monthly reports easily and efficiently.
- Incorporate your custom fee schedule into MobileEyes for efficient fee calculations.
- Handles all billing and accounts receivable tasks.
- Collect fees, issue and log building permits and schedule inspections.
Overall Software Benefits
- Comprehensive support.
- Occupancy or facility records pre-loaded along with custom code sets created for your department.
- After initial Certified MobileEyes software training we provide professional ongoing support whenever you need it.